03 Aug Post-holiday analysis: How Seller Center helps businesses stay in control.
Control management is critical to your business since it aids in the detection of problems and the implementation of remedial action, as well as avoiding deviation from standards and keeping project management on track.
Your Amazon seller account is accessed through Seller Central. It’s your go-to resource for selling in Amazon’s store and a one-stop shop for effectively managing sales.
With useful tools and content, Amazon Seller Central helps you navigate your seller account and expand your company on Amazon all from one simple dashboard. You may log in to keep track of your Amazon sales and much more.
Seller Central Benefits
There are numerous perks and advantages of using Seller Central. Here is a sample of some of the tools at your fingertips:
- Add or update product information as well as list new products.
- Keep track of all the things you sell on Amazon’s store and their daily sales.
- Keep track of inventory and make changes to listings as needed.
- Keep track of payments, returns, and refunds.
- Customer metrics can be used to track store performance.
- Open help tickets with Selling Partner Support.
- Increase sales by using growth tools.
- Fulfillment by Amazon(FBA) allows you to keep track of your shipments.
- Manage advertising campaigns and track their results.
- Keep a close eye on customer comments and reviews.
How does Seller Central work?
You may search for and find things to sell using the Amazon Seller app. Whenever inspiration strikes you, the visual search feature scans products with or without a barcode and instantly helps you discover details about products listed in Amazon stores.
More methods to use the technology to streamline your business operations are as follows:
Free product photo editing
- Avoid expensive product photo shoots and photographs that aren’t used.
- Using the Product Photo Studio, you can capture, retouch, edit and submit professional-quality product photos.
Inventory and fulfillment management:
Inventory management is the process of tracking, sourcing, storing, and processing things to prepare them for sale. Inventory storage (warehousing), packing plus shipping orders and handling returns and exchanges are all part of the fulfillment process. Seller Central helps you to:
- Add products one at a time or in bulk.
- Manage and upload videos.
- List products and keep track of inventories.
- Manage the fulfillment process
- Seller Central helps you to:
- Get product-level price information and make adjustments to your pricing.
- Get a “free preview” of a product, which shows expected fees if it is sold.
- View the low price match as well as the price of the Featured Offer.
- Take a look at what your competitors are offering.
- Use the profitability calculator to calculate product margin, which informs you how much the product sells for above its real cost.
Seller Central helps in fulfilling orders by:
- Check the status of your pending orders and your account.
- Returns and refunds are managed.
- Get shipment updates to make sure orders are in process, in transit, or completed.
Analyze and track sales
You can track and analyze sales by following:
- Track sales and keep an eye on sales growth to get a quick status update.
- Analyze sales at the product level over time.
- Take a look at the best-selling items.
- Use graphs to keep track of year-to-date sales performance.
- Compare results to previous years and keep an eye on important performance indicators.
You can download payment, business, and tax reports.
You can access the Amazon Selling Coach which provides individualized advice and alerts about new selling opportunities.
You can also create other custom reports.
Additional management tools
With the Account Dashboard, you can keep track of important metrics in one spot.
You can get visibility into service performance metrics such as Order Defect Rate, Cancellation Rate, Late Shipment Rate, Valid Tracking Rate, On-time Delivery Rate, and Return Dissatisfaction Rate.
Complaints or violation tracking can be used to keep track of product policy compliance.
Sales in other countries
With a single sign-on, you can efficiently manage a global company and with a single tap, you can change the country and get down to business.
Amazon, the world’s largest online shopping platform, offers a plethora of chances for expanding your business, improving brand awareness, and increasing sales. 89 percent of buyers said they would prefer to buy things on Amazon over any other site. Amazon, on the other hand, isn’t standing still and is constantly upgrading its offerings for merchants. This means that keeping up with them is critical for businesses to stay ahead of the competition.